Main menu

Pages

The House Call


  Dr. Thomas Turner was on his way to the Roberts' estate,
wondering just what in the hell was the emergency. Mrs. Rob-
erts was very vague on the telephone, something about her
body swelling up all over. Strange indeed, he thought to him-
self, but Mr. Roberts owned half the town, so if his wife
said to come over, you do it right away.

     He pulled up to the main gate, only to see that Tim, the
guard, was not there. He was becoming more worried by the
minute. Somethings going on here, he thought, this place is
never left unattended. Driving up he saw that part of the
mansion had been ripped off.

     "Just what the fuck is going on here", he muttered ang-
rily. His night was only about to begin.
     It looked like a bomb had gone off in the part of the
mansion that was destroyed. He knew that Johnathan Roberts
might have some powerful enemies, being a highly successful
private arms dealer, it was hard not to accumulate your fair
share of bitter opposition. However, who would be so bold to
actually attack his own home!

      Dr. Turner parked his car right in the front of the
main entrance, quickly noticing the abscense of the 2 armed
guards. Wondering what he got himself into, he carefully made
his way inside.

      "Mr. Roberts....." he called out, "Mrs. Roberts...hello
is anyone here?"

      "I'M IN HERE", a female voice boomed out from the next
room, the area that looked like it was bombed.

      Hesitating slightly, Dr. Turner walked into the room...

      "Oh my God.....what the fuck.....you-you-you're fucking
huge. How in the hell...

      Mrs. Roberts knew that this was going to happen, at
least he did'nt start shooting at her like the others did.

      "I know this seems like its impossible, but its not. I
really am this big, I'm still not used to it myself" she said
shyly.
      "Let me explain how this happened. I mean half an hour
ago I was 5'4" tall, and now I must be at least a 100 feet.
I had just got out of the pool from doing my afternoon swim,
I went into the fridge and I pulled out what I thought was
water. Little did I know. It tasted funny, but good, so I
thought it was a carb drink or something. I started getting
dressed when all of a sudden Jonathan walked in, ignoring me
and going straight to the fridge. Before he got there he
      noticed the empty bottle of the carb-drink. I told him
      that I had just drank it. He flew into a rage, you know
      how he could get, started smacking me and yelling about
      it being some kind of strength-growth formula and how
      he had paid millions for it. Then he said that you were
      only supposed to drink a tiny amount a day for 1 month
      or something bad could happen. He was still smacking me
      around when I started feeling funny. My body felt like
      it was on fire and I noticed that I was at eye level
      with Jonathan....and then I was looking down at him.
      Even my muscles were growing...my thighs burst right
      through my pants. I remember looking at my calves as
      they grew right through the pants as well. My arms were
      getting so big I couln't believe it. My shirt was torn
      to shreds by my breasts, which used to be so small, and
      now, well... I don't think anything on me is small. Any
      way, Tony looked up at me for a second, then cursed
      about how the formula was wasted on a stupid bitch. He
      started punching me again, but I did'nt even feel it.
      It was so wierd, I mean Tony wasn't a big guy, but when
      he got angry, he was incredibly strong. So he was
      hitting me with all his might, and it felt like he
      was'nt even touching me. Suddenly, I felt a rush of
      power coarse through my body, I mean little old Mary
      Roberts was actually growing bigger, and more powerful
      than her feared husband. The fact that this was
      happening must have really been pissing him off because
      he tried to choke me. I began laughing because at first
      he could barely put both hands around my now enormous
      neck, and then he could'nt even reach up to my neck as
      I just kept growing taller and taller. He could'nt hurt
      me at all, so I did'nt have to defend myself. But, I
      was so angry...I mean I did'nt drink it on purpose..and
      Johnathan, he was being so mean, I could'nt help myself
      so I smacked him. I did'nt mean it I really did'nt. But
      I guess I was so strong by now that I could'nt help it
      or control it. As soon as I hit him I heard an awful
      crack. I knew he was dead. You have to believe me I
      did'nt mean it."

 Dr. Turner was'nt in the position to disagree. Everyone knew
that Jonathan Roberts was a violent man, and who could blame
the girl for defending herself, "I believe you Mrs. Roberts,
and I'm not saying that because you could step on me either"
he joked, hoping she would take it that way.

      "Oh I would never, and by the way, please call me Mary.
  Anyway, after I hit him I started walking over to him, but
I was still growing, my head went right through the ceiling
of the second floor,then the third, and then the fourth, and
finally right through until I was half way out of the
building. My muscles had become so gigantic, it was sort of
cool in a way, I mean, I felt like a female version of the
Incredible Hulk. Well, all of a sudden, I felt this bouncing
off of my shins, it was stinging just a little bit. I
realized that the guards must be shooting at me. That's when
the second accident occurred. I started stomping my feet,
when suddenly I felt 2 squishes, and then the shooting
stopped. I had no idea that this would happen, I really
did'nt. I mean, I did'nt think that I had grown soooo big
that I could actually step on a full-grown person. Besides,
they were shooting at me for no reason.
     Anyway, will you help me, I have no one left to turn to,
at least around here that is.

      He tried to compose himself, looking around he noticed
 the squished remains of the armed guards. He knew Mary Rob-
erts was no killer, and as big as she was, she was obviously
scared.
      "Sure I'll help you Mary, but I dod'nt think that I'll
be able to turn you back to normal."

      "I don't want to turn back to normal, I like being this
big, this strong. But I don't know what to do about the three
men I killed, one being my husband. I mean, they deserved it,
but I don't want to go to jail, not that a jail would be big
enough to hold me, but, this is so confusing....its not every
day that you sprout muscles and grow to over 100 feet tall."

      Not everyday indeed, Dr. Turner thought to himself. No
amount of medical training would prepare a person for a
circumstance such as this. He decided to treat her as he
would any other patient.
      "Well Mrs. Roberts, I mean Mary, how about we conduct a
little, or should I say, a BIG physical."

      Looking down at the cute-looking little man, she agreed
that a physical would be the best thing, "Sure, why not."

     Not knowing just where to start, Dr. Turner decided to
ask her a few questions.
      "Okay Mary, why don't you tell me how you feel. Any
difficulty breathing, does your body hurt in any way from
growing so big, so fast?"

      "I feel fine, great in fact. I feel as if I could lift
entire mountainsides!"

      The thought of that was not so outlandish. At her pres-
ent height, combined with her musculature, there was no way
of determining just how powerful Mary Roberts had become.
     Reaching into his medical bag, Dr. turner pulled out his
stethoscope, "I'll need you to lye down for me in order to
take a listen to that heartrate of yours. Mary was more than
happy to oblige, lying down her body took up all of the room,
plus a large portion of the backyard. Reaching out, she
picked up the doctor with her gigantic hand, "Here doc, let
     me help you up on this big ol' bod of mine!"

At first, Dr. Turner became scared, but after getting used to
being scooped up in a gentle, beautiful giantesses' hand was'
nt so bad. Especially when your then placed upon her magnifi-
cent, gigantic body.
    Walking gingerly up to her unreal breasts, he was faced
with an unusual problem, "Mary, I'll need a little help get-
ting up on your breasts..."
    Laughing at the sight of this little man trying to climb
up her now enormous breats, she nearly knocked Tom off her
body entirely.
      "Oh! I'm so sorry, here, let me help you."
She lifted him up and gently placed him on her breasts, being
careful not to grip him too tightly. She was not used to the
enormous strength that she now possessed. The last thing she
wanted to do was to squeeze a man to death in her own hands!
   Although the thought occurred to her that she could, if
she wanted to. Right now, however, she was getting extremely
turned on by this sudden change in her life. How powerful dhe
felt, how sext she felt. Looking down between her breasts,
she saw that Tom had a hard-on! Well, that would be too small
to satisfy her, but Tom himself would'nt be. The thought of
putting a full-grown man inside her pussy really got her
juices flowing. While he continued examining her, she began
fingering herself, all the while getting more turned. Finally
Tom looked up, finished with his exam.
     "Your heartbeat is extremely strong, and extremely loud.
I did'nt even need to use these," he tossed the stethescope
to the side.

     She did'nt even hear what he had to say. She knew that
she was fine, she felt invincible. Although right now, she
needed to be sexually satisfied, "I know your not a gynecolo-
gist....but would you mind if you checked me out down here!"

     Before he could reply, she swiftly grabbed him and
shoved him into her pussy. She pulled him out slowly, feeling
the pleasure of an entire man being swallowed up by her hun-
gry pussy.
     "Well Dr., I bet you did'nt think your night would turn
out like this?"

     Tom, trying to compose himself, looked up at the lustful
giantess that had just shoved him into her enormous vagina.
     "I sure as hell did'nt expect this, although I'm glad
that it happened. To think that I almost did'nt take your
call, in order to watch a re-run of 'Married With Children'!
   I would have missed the most fantastic night of my life!"

   Looking down at the soaking wet little man in her hands,
she decided that he would be spending the night, "Our nights'
not over, not by a long shot......"
                                          End
 
reactions

Comments