Main menu

Pages

The Valkyrie's Toes



After having read your thoughts on feet, I thought that perhaps my own 
experience with them might be of interest to your readers. I love feet. 
They are the neglected part of that thing which makes sex a truly 
wonderful experience; foreplay. As a man, I am quite ashamed of the lack 
of skill exhibited by my gender in the area of pre-copulatory 
stimulation. While the sex act itself, "fucking", is the ultimate grand 
finale to a night in bed with a woman (and if your really fortunate, a 
Valkyrie) there is much which can and should precede it, and there is no 
place better to start than with the feet. It is the first place a wise 
and skillful man begins to impassion a woman, to relax her, to ease her 
into a state where she is ready to receive and give love. A woman's feet 
are frequently sore; those five inch spike heels will do it every time. 
And if they are willing to wear those things to appear beautiful and 
alluring, to make our heads turn and drive us mad; we, as men, should at 
the very least be intelligent and kind enough to reward their work with 
understanding and returned pleasure. 

The feet are usually poorly understood by both sexes, though the 
Valkyrie understands them perfectly as her words attest. Ordinary women 
are frequently amazed at how they helplessly fall into an abyss of 
passion when their feet are skillfully attended to and most men haven't 
got a damn clue what feet are about; we males are as a group, sexual 
dolts. It is a sad fact that giving a woman pleasure is poorly 
understood my most men. A woman's body is a masterwork of sensitivity; a 
garden of stimulation to be harvested. Do everything the Valkyrie says 
and a woman will absolutely collapse in limpid ecstasy, she will become 
emotionally unglued and relax completely, utterly and totally, and in 
her gently floating state, think about all the nice things she will do 
to you. A man can not image what it is like to have his feet caressed 
this way, it's a woman thing. 

To the Valkyrie's words I can only add that after the slow stripping of 
the foot into nakedness and the initial caressing and kissing, a kind of 
gentle introduction, the top and bottom of the foot should be squeezed 
between the palms of the hands; squeezed and released repeatedly and 
actually quite hard after a bit, but not at first. She will not mind and 
you will be amazed that no matter how hard you squeeze she will only 
moan invitingly and ask for more, or demand more if she is a Valkyrie. 
And between bouts of squeezing, the foot should be gently stroked by 
slowly pushing the thumb along the bottom in the central area of the 
foot (and not repeatedly in one spot), moderately hard and interspersed 
with gentle rubs and lots of kisses along the top and sides. The foot 
should be handled in as many different ways as possible to encourage the 
free flow of blood and to relax the muscles and relieve tension. Beyond 
that, yes, drive your tongue between the toes down into the fleshy spot 
where they join the foot proper and run your tongue along the undersides 
of the toes at their base, gently at times and then forcefully at 
others, but not too brutishly. 

What men frequently fail to understand is that they are capable of 
giving a woman almost immeasurable pleasure in so many ways, feet are 
only one place; there are others. Sex can be a wonderful experience 
beyond imagining and very little of it involves fucking, though hard 
forceful fucking a good way to conclude; a woman should feel "taken" and 
well-fucked.. I am not exaggerating when I say that two to three hours 
engaged in foreplay is not unusual when with a passionate woman, and she 
will respond to you and suddenly take it into her head to dominate you 
and overwhelm you as you might never have dreamed possible; you have 
given to her and she will want to give back, women are like that. The 
Greek philosopher Diogenes once was asked what the difference was 
between sex and love; without saying a word he lifted up his tunic and 
began to masturbate; "This," he said, "is sex." A woman is not a 
substitute for your hand. 

With that said, I must admit that I do not find the sweaty foot 
appealing, but would rather have a clean foot to address. While most 
ordinary women would obligingly wash their feet, Valkyries are demanding 
and if I want a clean foot I will certainly have to offer something of 
compensating value. To that end I would immensely enjoy the privilege of 
bathing a Valkyrie; and the dirtier and sweatier the better. To have 
such a vital and muscled object of human perfection supine and naked in 
tub of warm soapy water, and to kneel naked before her, and apply the 
washcloth to her sinewy body would be a joy beyond imagining. Of course, 
I would be self-conscious and humiliated before her impressive body, but 
I would bear it - somehow I would manage. I can just imagine the sounds 
the Valkyrie would make while relaxing, her muscles sore from battle, 
responding to the refreshing warm water and the, hopefully, skillful 
work of the washer. She would coo and sigh and let me know I was 
succeeding, and also let me know if I were not. I would have to wash 
everything; she would demand it, and I would feel grateful for the 
privilege. But the feet would be where I would start. That would set her 
mood in a good direction. Once the feet are washed and squeezed (to 
relieve muscle tension) and stroked and kissed, the rest of the body 
could be slowly approached; eventually reaching the face and hair; 
pulled up, of course, and piled high upon her noble head. Perhaps she 
would grant a little kiss; or, if I were especially fortunate, pull me 
powerfully to her mouth and leave me limp and panting in my surprise; 
shamed at my inability to react so quickly to her unexpected and 
forceful advances, for I would hesitate, nay fear, to approach her in 
such a way. 

Having cleansed her front, she would ultimately have to turn over, and 
then the most marvelous part of the body would be before me, the 
buttocks.. And they would need to be grabbed between the hands and 
squeezed and kneaded and kissed and kissed and kissed. Buttocks require 
a tremendous amount of kissing and caressing while being washed. 

Once bathed and scented and lying naked upon her bed I could only 
tremble before her awesome and even frightening beauty and hope for any 
permission to bring her pleasure. I would humbly pray she  lead me and I 
would gratefully follow. 

How much of life we never experience.  Valkyries are luckier than most.
 

reactions

Comments